- Product Description
- Product Specification
- Reviews (28)
- Upgraded Device. Equipped With HDMI output, AV/speaker output, and LED indicator with the different modes of breathing and rotating effects. Full HD 1080p output with faster processing speed offers you a perfect home theater experience. PLEASE NOTE that it can not mirror videos from the apps that require copyrights such as Netflix/ iTunes/ Amazon Video/ HBO go/ Hulu Plus/ Honda Motor/ ESPN. Only supports DC 5V/1A, so please use the original power adapter.
- Multi-mode Selecting. It supports Airplay mirror/DLNA/Miracast and other intercomunication agreement, helping synchronously cast photos/videos/OFFICE files/web pages/live camera from iPhone/Android Smartphones, tablet PCs, large-screen TVs, and projectors. Designed for home theater, video games, PPT presentation during meeting and conference.
- Online Upgrading. It will upgrade automatically when there is a new version on the dongle server only if there is a network connection.
- High-Tech & Fashionable Design. It adopts RK3036 dual core ARM Cortex-A7 1.2GHz chip, achieving faster processing. It can decode H265 format video, support WPS one-key encryption, and connect with router or AP configuration more quickly.
- Convenient to Use. No App or Driver required. 3 steps to enjoy 1080p HDMI video on large screen: Plug->Connect->Mirroring. Please follow the steps shown on screen, otherwise it may not work. Please feel free to contact us when meeeting any problems. Our customer service is always there and glad to help you out.
1. Support HDMI-1080P full HD output and AV/audio output.
2. Support multi-screen interactive features like DLNA/Miracast/Airplay.
3. External WiFi antenna for stronger signal transmission, the maximum transmission distance can be up to 5 meters.
4. Mini, small-size, lightweight, convenient.
5. Gorgeous breathing lighting effects.
1. Q1 Mirroring Dongle x 1
2. Micro USB Power Cable x 1
3. Instructions x 1
4. AV adapter cable x1
5. HDMI cable x1
Rosario LuisApril 16, 2018
DaveMarch 21, 2018
Works with my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
Very easy to set up, took me about two minutes total. Seems to work as described. I give it 5 stars for now. Will update review after more use.
wassimMarch 04, 2018
easy way to view photo on your TV screen
good to cast your photos from iPhone but sometimes it get disconnected by itself
CHOI, TAE-MINFebruary 01, 2018
It is not sophisticated
Missy KellyJanuary 26, 2018
Works very well for what it was designed to do (TL;DR don't use this for gaming...that'd be bad)
As long as you know that there's maybe at most a 1/4-1/2 second delay when miracasting, you're fine. Presentations and such will be fine as long as the presenter is looking at the laptop/local screen and not the one this is connected to. You're not gonna find something at this price point without that issue and this one at least allows you to get it from behind a TV to get a better wireless signal. Good device, but don't have unrealistic expectations of no lag. Really, the worst thing to try and use this for would be gaming where it's totally interactive and timing sensitive. Normal things in an office environment should be fine.
Write a review
Success！Your review was submitted!